Baseball has begun. Eriksen in playing prep minor which means it resembles the real game of baseball a little more than t-ball. They use a manual pitching machine. Each kid gets 6 balls to hit. The league also does outs in the field but doesn't count if the batter strikes out/doesn't get a hit. I like watching Eriksen play and he likes this league a lot better than t-ball. We got him a cup to wear and I was cheap and wouldn't spend $10 on the special underwear so I just had E wear two pairs of underwear to his game. He thought that was awesome and wanted to wear two pairs all the time! Grandma felt bad for the boy and bought him the special underwear so now he doesn't have to wear two pairs of underwear! He also loves to eat sunflower seeds. One game, all he paid attention to was his seeds so we had to put a stop to eating seeds in the field! We will yell for Eriksen to pay attention and get ready and when we do he will bounce up and down with his arms out, almost like a ballerina doing a pilate! He makes us laugh! Go Purple Pistols!
1 month ago
1 comment:
hahaha! I love the underwear story! He looks cute in his uniform.:)
Post a Comment