I like those outfits! I have to admit, I was unable to wear my BSU fan gear on the 3rd, due to my large belly. My father in law was at the game, he said he was very impressed by how BSU played- even though they beat his Bulldogs!
-Eriksen is playing in his room and when I walk in he says, "Get out of my room, mommy!" (August 2010)
-I went to get Eriksen out of Nursery and he starts crying and says, "I don't want mommy. Go away!" (8.15.10)
-When Eriksen is getting told not to do something, he yells, "Leave me alone, mommy." (6.18.10)
-Eriksen chanting to himself, "1, 2, 3 Timeout." Guess I say that a lot!
-It's raining/snowing/hailing today and Eriksen's says, "Turn it off. Need to stop it!" (3.30.10)
-Eriksen's new way of saying good by is by yelling, "Peace Out!"
-When Eriksen gets mad at Myles, he says, "Daddy go to work!"
-When Eriksen gets mad at Carley, he says, "Mommy need time out!"
-Eriksen says to Myles, while he's changing Brystal's diaper, "Where's baby's pee pee? I can't find it!" (3/15/10)
2 comments:
cute!
I like those outfits!
I have to admit, I was unable to wear my BSU fan gear on the 3rd, due to my large belly.
My father in law was at the game, he said he was very impressed by how BSU played- even though they beat his Bulldogs!
Post a Comment