Monday, August 23, 2010

Suspense...

One more day...One more day of waiting to find out what happened to Peeta. Who will Katniss choose...Peeta or Gale...The suspense is killing me!

7 comments:

Erin said...

What the crap are you talking about?

Carley said...

The best book series ever! The Hunger Games Triology. The 3rd and final book is released tomorrow.

Celeste said...

Wahoo...I'm so glad I finally took the plunge. I'm excited too :) BTW-You guys are still coming even if we are gone, right?

Jen said...

Peeta's dead and she will be stuck with Gale...they'll overthrow the capitol...THE END. j/k She better end up with Peeta! I'm so excited! Are you getting yours tomorrow? I preordered mine so it wont be here for a while.

Carley said...

Jen,
The horror! I bet they do overthrow the capital but Peeta better not be dead! I preordered also so now I'm stalking the postman!
Celeste,
Myles doesn't have to do the fair so now I'm not sure when we will come. I'll keep you posted!

Bree said...

I vote Peeta!!! The capital is going down!

David & Audrey said...

WHAT?