We are 13 days away from our due date, March 8th! Nursery done- Check, Bag packed- Check, Car seat ready- Check, house clean- close!!
Since we don't know the sex or the day, we are having a contest. Tell us your vote on the following:
1. The big day
2. Sex of baby
3. Size of the baby
The winner will get a fabulous prize. (Not sure what the prize is yet but we will not let you down!)
Info about first birth: E was 2 days early, weight 7 lbs 1 oz.
1 month ago
16 comments:
I am so excited for you and boy has that gone fast!! (for me atleast)...
I am guessing March 5th and a beautiful baby girl weighing in at 8 pounds 2 ounces.
Good luck with everything!!
Loves
I'm guessing girl on March 3rd weighing 7 lbs. exactly!
Az is guessing a girl on March 10 weighing 7 lbs and Jevin is guessing a boy on March 6th weighing 9 pounds!!
K. I'm saying:
March 5th
7 lbs, 3 oz
Boy
Bo says March 9th, a boy , and 8 lbs 5 oz
I say March 4th, a boy (sorry that's what i'm feeling), and 7 lbs 4 oz.
GOOD LUCK!!!! I hope it all goes smoothly.
I hope you can make it to the first!! I think it will be a girl on March 3rd, 7 lbs 7 oz.
Boy March 2nd 7 lbs 10 oz.
March 1st, girl, 7 lbs even...
I can't believe you are so close! I wish you all the best. Here's to a quick and easy labor!
Kent says March 6
Girl
7lbs 5oz
Gloria
March 6
Girl
7lbs 3oz
Mom says
March 7
Boy
7lbs 7oz
Ok, I say March 9th, boy, 8 lbs 4 oz.
Sonny March 7th, boy, 8 lbs 1.6 oz with a full head of hair!
good lucky carley! let us know what happens. oh, and i hope i win the contest :)
Totally arriving on March 4th, beautiful baby girl, 6 lbs 7 oz. -For my prize Ill take a new cell phone! ;)
Well since I was wrong...
JC says boy, March 6th 8lbs 2 oz
Izzie says girl, March 5th 7lbs
I say my birthday March 9!
Definitely a girl :) and 7 lbs 4 oz. I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait for the great news!
Shelby - March 8, 7lbs. 9oz. Boy
Mike - March 7, 7lbs. 2oz. Boy (aka. Jaxson)
Makenna - March 6 6lbs. 7oz. Girl
Cooper - March 6 7lbs. 6oz. Boy
March 7th, boy, 7lbs 14 oz. Good luck!!
March 6
GIRL
7lbs 9oz.
Post a Comment