skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Artwork, Our Little Poo-caso!
Too bad, it isn't chocolate. Two nights in a row. Last night, E dumped out 4 bottles of my welcome home aroma fragrances in our closet. We almost made a trip to the ER because we didn't know if E had drank the stuff but he was crying because he was in trouble. Seriously, I don't remember signing up for this!! (Thanks Thayne for the title.)
7 comments:
little stinker....it's amazing what kids can find :)
Ewwwww... I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
That is seriously disgusting! I really hope Myles cleaned it up for you Carley!
Oh. My.
I'm sooooo terrified to have a boy!
:)
I thought it was poop he was playing with when i first saw the picture. At least it wasn't that.
ya, i thought the same thing as bo. what a mess :)
Unbelievable. And hilarious.
Post a Comment